It is possible that ultimately you are noticing that your skin tone is changing: the eye area looks a bit darker and have also appeared some stains on her cheeks that were not there before.
Do not worry, it is normal to happen and, in many cases, it is treatable. The eye, for example, is often very delicate and suffers from fatigue or a poor diet. The areas around your eyes are often very noticeable whenever signs of wear and aging occur, so you might need to take extra cautionary methods in alleviating these effects, one way is to get rid of under eye wrinkles so as to smoothen out the surface and reveal a youthful glow.
Stains, moreover, can be mitigated through appropriate beauty treatments, simple remedies with which to unify the skin tone and see you more attractive. You want to find two excellent remedies with which to get a face brighter?
We reveal them!
Because it changes your skin tone?
There is no infallible remedy that allows us to slow down time, elixir with which to enjoy the beauty without end, which does not suffer from the impact of the years and that frees us from the fine lines that distinguish our expression to a certain maturity.
The years, as we know, must be lived with fullness and happiness; we must not be ashamed of lived time, however, this does not mean not having the right to take care of yourself as much as possible to mitigate its effects , because the passage of time can speed up if we do not protect adequately or if we lead a style of right life.
Skin tone can be seen to compromise the different elements, which is good to keep in mind:
1. Sun Exposure
Excess is the main enemy of our skin. It gives the free radicals that oxidize the cells of our skin and that promote premature aging, which causes the appearance of spots.
You have to take into account that spends too much time in the sun or even not use a daily protection from sunlight because of hyperactive pigmentation; it dehydrates the skin and promotes the appearance of wrinkles.
How about remembering and protect you adequately?
2. The effects of acne
During our teenage years, we’ve been through all that terrible stage where pimples damage our skin, inflamed and leave us some sign that we keep to this day. The acne, also, is not exclusive of adolescents. Even in adulthood, because of hormonal imbalances, we can suffer occasionally.
For this reason, we usually have some areas of the face with a different tone and with those coffee-colored spots that we do not like.
3. Exposure to ultraviolet light of the beauty centers
Maybe it’s not your case, but there are many women who have the habit of going once or twice a week in a beauty center to get a tan. It is no good to take precautions, because in the long run, these treatments can cause side effects such as premature aging.
Giving birth causes many changes to the body and even the skin. One of the effects is that, during gestation, it produces more melanin and, therefore, it is easy to appear some speckles.
5. Inflammation or skin lesions
The skin is a very sensitive part of our body, which reacts to any external effect, be it light, cold, a shock. There are those who, for example, is very sensitive to any type of scrubbing and minimal impact to note a bruise and in a few days, the area has a different color than before.
Even inflammation may leave marks that are slow to disappear a lot. The labial herpes, for example, can leave lesions in the mouth for long periods of time.
6. The age
We talked about it at the beginning. The years do not forgive and leave their mark on our face in the form of wrinkles, spots, flaccidity … One of the signs that attracts the most attention, of course, is a change in skin tone. It is normal and you can mitigate using suitable methods. We’ll talk!
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: 4 natural solutions to eliminate dark circles
Remedies to unify skin tone
Remedy 1 with aloe vera
- 3 grams of d gel aloe vera.
- This remedy is applied every morning and every afternoon. You’ll have to pull out about three grams of gel from an aloe vera leaf and apply it on your face. You will notice immediately the formation of a kind of protective layer, which you should keep for 15 minutes. After this time, remove with fresh water.
- Do this every day and you will see how your skin will be soft, free of inflammation and how, little by little, it will unify the skin tone.
Remedy 2 with banana and lemon
- Juice of half a lemon.
- A ripe banana.
- This remedy to unify skin tone should be made every night before going to sleep. To do this, you’ll have a banana peel and cut into pieces and squeeze half a lemon.
- What’s the next step? Made a well homogeneous mixture, with the purpose of obtaining a fine cream applied on the face. Hold it for 20 minutes and rinsed with fresh water. You will see your skin brighter, with almost imperceptible spots. It is very effective!
Other tips to keep in mind
- Use a daily makeup base with sunscreen.
- Hydrate your skin regularly to prevent it from drying out. When this occurs, they appear spots and wrinkles.
- Avoid the consumption of salt and sugar foods, which promote water retention and cellular oxidation.