As lower transaminase is a very important concern for many people who finally have discovered the cause of great discomfort.
What are transaminases?
Transaminases are a liver-related and tend to increase when there is a disease or disorder related to liver enzymes. The role of transaminases, when they are in the right amount, is to encourage the production of amino acids necessary for protein synthesis in the liver.
Symptoms of elevated transaminases
There are people who just have symptoms and who discover to perform a blood test. However when they are related to acute liver process (hepatitis, cirrhosis, etc.) the person feels very tired and note inflation or discomfort in the liver area.
Causes or etiology of transaminases
There are many causes that can cause elevation of transaminases but emphasize:
- Liver disease: hepatitis, fatty liver and cirrhosis are the most common problems that cause liver transaminases.
- Alcohol or drugs: abuse of alcohol and / or drugs often also cause this problem.
- Inflammation of the pancreas: alcohol or viral infections can cause inflammation of the pancreas and cause, in turn, increased transaminases.
- Heart problems: transaminases may rise after myocardial infarction and acute heart failure.
- Other possible causes: some medications, severe obesity, some flu – like processes, trauma such as severe burns, thyroid problems, excessive physical exercise, hemochromatosis, celiac disease, etc.
Diet or nutrition to lower transaminase
Avoid alcohol, coffee and all fatty foods. Many people with transaminases note that if you do not drink cow’s milk or orange juice feel better.
In general, the person tends to have less appetite so you should eat less but do it four or five times a day.
Nutritional supplements are often helpful as they are easy to digest and provide many nutrients.
An example is pollen, royal jelly, brewer’s yeast, seaweed. Your doctor or specialist will recommend which is the best for us and dosage.
Herbal medicine to lower transaminase
Among the medicinal plants and herbal medicine to lower transaminase highlights Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) and Desmodium (Desmodium adscendens) is very common touse in case of hepatitis or whenever seek liver inflammation.
Other plants such as leaves Alcachofera the Boldo or black radish can also be good allies.
Homeopathy and acupuncture tend to always be the most effective in lowering transaminase but we must not forget the Oligoterapia. The remedy or combination of trace elements Copper-Gold-Silver will be of great help in case of extreme tiredness.
Rest is important when we want to lose transaminases sleep so we will try the maximum possible hours, avoid stress and strenuous exercise.Tags: liver trouble, Transaminases