Open our minds is fundamental to seize opportunities that present themselves and that if we do not get out of our comfort zone, we might miss.
Surely more than once have had the curious feeling that you live surrounded by “square minds”, predictable and very inflexible.
Now, believe it or not, all, in a way, we schemes thought something rigid that we do not realize.
Fear, limiting attitudes and even just people being surrounded with “square minds” causes, at times, we end up adapting to these same patterns.
However, you should not procreate, because our brains are perfect machines which are carried one million connections, so nothing is impossible.
Simply change a thought to change reality. So today in our space we propose to do the following: Open your mind like a parachute. Be receptive, be intuitive and allow yourself to enjoy your own freedom.
Open your mind to open your heart
Believe it or not, is not exactly easy to change many of these patterns of thought. This causes many times we meet in the same contexts despite being unhappy. For fear of being left alone we remain next to several people, although not bring us positive things.
Healthy exercise to open the mind is a practice that requires different processes that share the same origin: the will. The need to feel better and, above all, to have full control of our own life.
We invite you to reflect on the following aspects.
Learning to listen without judging, but taking our emotions
The art of listening, of being receptive and attentive to everything around us is certainly an exceptional way to learn to open your mind.
- To achieve this, we must put aside value judgments for a moment and relativism.
To understand this, remember, for example, it is sometimes exasperating to explain a particular aspect someone “who refuses to listen” to understand your point of view.
- An open mind is able to connect with others to understand its position to empathize.
However, the understanding does not mean we agree on all aspects. It is only “be open” to learn.
Listen without criticizing or position quickly in one aspect is an art that is learned over time. Cater with an open mind and quiet heart, only well you will connect with your own emotions in a relaxed manner.
Take an example. You’re talking to someone in your family who does not accept any of your behaviors. An open mind act as follows:
- Would serve in silence, each comprising one of the arguments that family exposed him.
- It also would calmly, with tranquility. Because when one is sure what it is, what you want and need, there is no turning back and know that no one can convince him otherwise .
Therefore not worth accumulating rancor or start discussions.
- Respect, being close but defend both own values and needs is part of the strong mind and defend themselves but, above all, are respectful.
Take advantage of the opportunities that arise in your environment
An open mind is synonymous with psychological wholeness. This is basically due to have been reduced to the maximum aspects insecurities, low self – esteem, personal fears and, above all, the fear of loneliness that clings to us many times daily and unhappy contexts.
It is clear that we all like security, wrap a series of habits that define us and we anchored to a particular place and particular people. It is right, as long as we feel good.
Now, the problem appears when around us “does not make us happy” , when we notice that our mind begins to lose agility, when the penalties outweigh the moments of inner peace …
All this ends up affecting our physical and psychological health.
- One way to address this suffering is to awaken our senses, our intuition, open the parachute of our mind and grope other scenarios, other people, and other contexts.
- Perhaps the solution is to change jobs, to friends, to leave the city or cut with the family bond that keeps us from being happy with the people we want.
- Sometimes letting go is also the engine with which free the mind to open it. Because we’ve all experienced those moments throughout our life cycle we were surrounded by darkness, stifling routines…
Something so bold as to say enough and take the step out of what you are everyday you will undoubtedly find the motor you need, that you will trust again in your gut, your intuition…
They are also basic elements to open the mind… Dare!Tags: Mind only works if opened, The mind is like a parachute