Office looks, caring for our personal image at work is not a matter of vanity. It is a form of personal marketing that will allow us to communicate who we are, where we want to go and how seriously we take our work through our clothing.
That is why we must know how to balance the way we dress according to our reality; that is, taking into account the position we occupy and the type of company in which we work. Even so, there are certain rules that are valid in any of these scenarios and that will help us to enhance our personal image in a work environment. We show them below:
Twelve tips to improve your office looks
- The suit should be an indispensable piece in your office closet. But with one is not enough. Consider as your basic options dark gray, navy blue (with or without thin stripes) and black.
- Is it summer and you need to wear a suit? Never wear a short-sleeved shirt over your head. The only shirt suitable to be worn with a suit is the long sleeves. Read more: 7 Tips To Lose Weight By The Holiday
- Take the jacket of your suit closed whenever you are standing, only when you are sitting you can, and should, take the liberty to unbutton it completely.
- There is no excuse to loosen the tie when you wear a suit unless you want to see yourself as a teenager RBD fan. Read more: http://bestantibiotic.net/basic-rules-of-a-healthy-lifestyle/
- Opt for classic buckle straps that do not attract attention.
- Never use square toe shoes. If you have a pair, it’s time to get rid of it. Instead, choose Oxford or derby depending on the situation and bring them always polished and clean.
- Stamped? Provided they are in a small format they will be adequate. Say goodbye to your large checked shirts and replace them with those of small and defined paintings (the Vichy paintings ); also, change your ties of large patterns for those of micropatterns.
- Eliminate the round neck or V poles of your office closet. Even when you work in creative companies, you should always seek to project a serious and professional image. As an alternative, for casual Friday you can opt for pique poles in full colors and without large logos.
- If you wear a watch, choose it with a simple design and, preferably, with a leather strap.
- Do not abuse the use of accessories. The rings (except marriage rings), bracelets, piercings, and others should not be part of an office look; however, tie clips and cufflinks are suitable for situations at work that require a little formality.
- Forget about using backpacks. You are old enough to start taking seriously the briefcases or backpacks. Leather or similar materials are the most suitable for you.
- Finally, remember that nobody is free from stains on clothes and in the office, it is unacceptable to work like that. Always carry a portable stain remover with you. It will save your life more than once. It may like also: http://anxietyfightersguide.com/complementary-feeding/