Recurrent respiratory infections are diseases that can be treated with natural remedies fighting all causative agents.
Adapting to changes
Seasonal changes are adjustment periods body. With the arrival of cold, very typical moisture-related pathologies where breeding grounds for bacteria and several agents are generated. It is well to review the immune system and find as strong as possible to cope with these periods.
In these situations the body needs rest, care and good food. In this article, some of the most common respiratory infections and possible treatments to follow are presented.
- Rhinitis is an infection of the lining of the nasal cavity; usually it appears by viral causes, such as the common cold (rhinovirus).
It can also be present in the form of allergic rhinitis or hay fever in allergic or sensitive to allergens.
- Pharyngitis: Inflammation of the pharynx; It is often taken for viral causes such as streptococcus.
- Laryngitis: Infection or inflammation of the larynx. It is caused by viral respiratory infections, inhalation of toxic, intubation, abuse of the vocal cords (speakers, singers …).
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of one or more masses of the tonsils (lymphatic tissue) present in the pharyngeal mucosa. Caused by viral or bacterial infections.
- Bronchitis: Inflammation of the bronchi. The causes are often viral or inhalation of toxic infections.
In any of these respiratory infections or diseases it is very important to avoid foods that help to keep the symptoms of the disease and to suppress the immune system.
- Elimination of foods that produce mucus; milk, flour and simple sugars.
- Avoid very cold or cooling foods (salads at night in winter).
- Avoid industrial products.
- Warm liquids, vegetable broths, purees …
- Onion, cabbage and turnip, broccoli, carrot …
- Soft spicy as ginger as they are expectorant. It will always be helpful in various respiratory infections.
- Chlorophyll foods, great repair of alveoli.
- The pears lubricate and clean the lungs, they can be cooked a bit.
- The miso (soybean paste, fermented barley or rice) is a great restful and very healing in states of weakness and fever.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: Symptoms of meningitis and how we can prevent it
Herbal medicine for respiratory infections
The medicinal plants are great allies for respiratory problems.
We will use the plants according to the symptoms we have:
- Antitussive: Sundew, poppy, mullein, plantain, mallow, marshmallow, horehound.
- ANTISEPTIC: sage, thyme, rosemary, eucalyptus, maritime pine.
- ANTI – INFLAMMATORY: Agrimonia, erísimo, plantain, mallow, lungwort, licorice, willow.
- Febrífugas: eucalyptus, mullein, horehound, lungwort, willow, elderberry.
- Demulcents: (softeners): plantain, mallow, marshmallow, lungwort, elderberry, coltsfoot. This is a great mix for respiratory infections.
- Antiallergenic: Goatee, maritime pine, rosemary, elderberry, golden sun.
- EXPECTORANTS: white fir, pine, eucalyptus, thyme, sage, lavender.
- Mucolytic: Eucalyptus, hyssop, Plantain, Horehound.
- Balsamic: white fir, eucalyptus, guaiac, maritime and Scots pine.
Remedies for respiratory infections
- Infusions: An example of tisane for tonsillitis: Mallow, Marshmallow, Plantain Sauco and
take 3 times a day.
- Gargling: Gargling are a great help when the damage is localized to the upper respiratory tract.
An example would be a decoction of plantain and Salvia. Put the plants in cold and wait to boil in water about 10 minutes.
Gargle with the preparation, you can add a little lemon (just as it can be irritating).
- Vahos: Vapors help us reach the innermost areas such as the bronchi and lungs. We used to disinfect, cough, inflammation and repair. They are one of the best natural remedies to treat respiratory infections. It
is very effective to use essential oils because they are more antiseptic and expectorant that the plant itself. We must seek advice before in case of asthma in young children.
Pine, Eucalyptus, Plantain, Sage, Rosemary and Pine.
- Nasal cleansing: You can make nasal bathrooms with the result infusions. A little salt is added and with a small glass remedy is introduced into the sinus, head tilts and the remedy is poured slowly.
- Nasal sprays: There are sprays of plant extracts that give very good results.
Today is very important to have a natural mind to overcome the symptoms suffered by the body, such as respiratory infections. He has clearance mechanisms and incredible healing.
From natural medicine it works by enhancing these mechanisms with remedies that are usually very aggressive and very similar. Do not forget that the land supplied us all the medicine and still exists today and serve. To know more reviews visit http://supervisual.co.uk/.Tags: natural remedies, respiratory infections