The convenience of living without glasses thanks to LASIK technique… The extraordinary results offered by laser surgery through technology Lasik, combined with the simplicity and rapidity of the intervention and the rapid post-operative recovery, have encouraged more people to undergo this treatment that aims to correct visual defects such as myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. Thus freeing thousands, if not millions of people, from dependence on glasses and contact lenses.
The forecast for the coming years is that the number of people operated on with this technique increases even more, for the convergence of these 3 factors…
- Technological development continues to improve the accuracy of the interventions;
- Doctors, operations managers, thanks to their experience in the field of refractive surgery are more and more prepared and capable of processing solutions that address the unique needs of each patient;
- Low rates on funding possibilities. In this way, the refractive chirography is increasingly affordable for everyone.
The Lasik technique is a safe technique
Despite the breakthroughs that have allowed the creation of more and more comfortable and personalized glasses and contact lenses, it is clear that the opportunity to say goodbye to glasses will attract many people who suffer from refractive problems.
Play sports, or swimming in the pool, or simply have to take one of the many daily activities can become “complicated” activities for those who need glasses or contact lenses because they can break, tarnish, and thus prevent losing a good view.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: Color therapy and color benefits: Some curiosities
How many times have you wanted to get rid forever of these annoying things?
How nice it would be able to live and enjoy every detail, with your own eyes without glasses and contact lenses?
Eye surgery can help many people to free themselves from the slavery of corrective lenses, but not everyone is suitable for this type of intervention. The minimum requirements are as follows:
- The visual acuity must be stable, so it is necessary that the patient is at least 18 years.
- Must enjoy good visual health and in general of the whole person. This type of surgery is not recommended for patients with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, glaucoma and infection (herpes) in the eye, or cataracts. The surgery is also incompatible with certain drugs.
- Pregnancy and lactation are situations that may affect the ability of the eye refraction, and so in these cases we cannot undergo this type of surgery.
In any case, before the realization of a laser surgery must also be evaluated other factors, including: the personal expectations, the lifestyle, the number of diopters, and the type of work done by the patient. Of course it is always and only the ophthalmologist who decides, after careful examination refractive, if the patient is eligible to participate and with which type of technology.
Today it is even more simple and accessible to say goodbye to prescription eyeglasses.Tags: Lasik