In summer, what is the best way to protect your hair from the sun and wind? To protect the hair from the action of atmospheric agents such as the sun and the wind you need to follow some practical advice.
Wear a hat: The caps will also be in fashion but, thanks to them, the hair will always be protected from the aggressive action of sun and wind.
Use the plate and hairdryer: To make matters worse are the washes that in summer become more frequent. Who sports a short hairstyle can dry naturally. Who has long hair, however, before moving to the hair dryer can pat and dry them well with a towel and use the hair dryer with cold air for not subjecting the hair to a further thermal shock.
Comb your hair: The wet hair is more vulnerable, better to use the comb when all the hair is dry well.
Bottle of water: Bring to the beach a bottle of tap water and then rinse your hair out of the sea, and uses the water sparkling in the pool to rinse your hair: bubbles help to remove chlorine.
Shampoo and treatments: Use a shampoo free of sulfates and parabens; try to use only natural products, and who’s hair. You can deliver a moisturizing wrap made from aloe vera hair gel to apply before shampooing may also be useful to massage one body area in case of mild sunburn.
Argan Oil: The Argan oil has the ability to nourish and penetrate into the hair fiber without anoint them and manages to make the active ingredients directly where the hair is damaged. It is an excellent natural remedy to soothe the hair damage caused by sun, chlorine and salt corrosion.
A holiday by the sea or in the mountains can dry up hair, dehydrate and creating the so hated split ends. It may happen that, after sitting at the hairdresser, the hair are struggling to remain in the fold: this means have been abused and suffered heavy attacks due to climatic factors such as wind, salt spray, sand or excessive exposure to sun rays.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntibiotic: Protect skin from the sun is not just apply a cream: Key recommendations
For this reason, before you go to the beach or expose ourselves to the sun, so we must protect them and adequately. Here are the rules to saving hair…
- A shampoo daily, in the evening, to remove salt, sand, dust and sweat or the scalp does not perspire and it irritates.
- The last rinse after shampooing should be done with cold water mixed with 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar restores the natural acidity of the scalp.
- The hair dryer to the sea must be replaced from dry natural: it is less aggressive.
- At least a couple of times a week, before shampooing, you should nourish your hair with a little oil pack: perfect those jojoba, sweet almond and wheat germ.
- Avoid exposing your hair to the sun without protection during the hottest hours: sunlight affect keratin and weaken the scalp.
- If you plan a holiday in the sun, a week before he left, and for at least a month, it is useful to supplement food reinforcement specification: we take every morning a pearl (or a teaspoon) of wheat germ oil, or supplements based on millet.
- On the beach we use as a protective filter to put on shea butter hair. It is a vegetable oil extracted from the seed of the berry, a tree tall known in Africa as “tree of health.” Shea butter, obtained by cold pressing, is a white-colored paste ivory with emollient properties, antioxidants and moisturizers. Just heat in his hands a quantity equal to one teaspoon of butter and then spread it on the hair and on the head instead of the normal chemical sunscreens.
- During the summer you have to daily moisturize and nourish your hair with a conditioner: the evening, after shampooing, apply it on the scalp and hair, a preservation product, preferably made from chamomile, aloe vera or oatmeal, restructuring soothing substances. Once a week, after a mild shampoo, we can use on the hair a mixture prepared with a tablespoon of wheat germ oil, a tablespoon of jojoba oil, one egg yolk, one teaspoon of honey and one of cognac. We spread the mixture with a brush, wrap the head in a damp cloth and leave for 20 minutes before rinsing.