To exercise is any effort exerted by the muscular and skeletal system ensuring that the power consumption is higher than in normal resting conditions.
In practice exercise but we must be particularly careful in choosing the best sport for our body changes from person to person based on aspects.
There are various physical activities that can be practiced for various reasons (jogging, cycling, swimming, dancing, doing the work in the house …) and if done correctly can bring enormous benefits both to our body to our mind; research papers have shown that moderately active persons, especially during adolescence, are definitely less exposed to the risk of serious illness and encourage their body to grow in a much more healthy and strong.
It has been shown that a minimum of 20 minutes a day of painstaking exercise and sustained increases physical and mental wellbeing and physical activity “adds years to our lives,” allowing us to live longer and “life to years” improving the quality of our daily lives.
There are many advantages gained by those who exercise regular physical activity, we see the main ones:
- Reduces the risk of obesity: Go running, cycling, long walks encourages our body to dispose of the fats that are deposited in the body. It must be emphasized that this risk is much lower than if they also follow a healthy daily diet.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease: It is important to submit the heart in the right effort to become stronger especially in old age, and to enable better blood circulation and oxygen in our body.
- It reduces the risk of diabetes: Very active individuals have a 35-50% reduction in the risk of being afflicted by diabetes. In addition, exercise is a good ally for controlling the levels of blood sugar.
- Favors an effective mental health: Mental and physical health go hand in hand and stimulate improved stress management, mood, anxiety, sleep and all the mental faculties (memory, planning, organization of ideas, more positive thoughts …)
The sport is the set of physical activities performed for healthful, educational purposes, recreational and competitive.
Those who practice sports for a long time knows that a physical training for every muscle and every limb is fundamental both to be the best performing during specific activities being undertaken, both to prevent muscle damage of multiple nature.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: Exercises to burn 600 calories from your home
Let’s see some of the most common accidents that can occur in case of underestimation of the previous phase training:
– Muscle strain: It occurs when one or more muscles were too extended because of too rapid and unexpected movements. The consequences can lead to stiffness of these muscles and physical pain caused by cramps.
– Distortion: It is a stretching or a lesion of the particular capsule and ligaments. One of the most common consequences is unusual around the joint, and cushioned by the movements shown by the formation of edema and hematoma.
– Dislocation: In this case means the permanent loss of relationships between joint leaders after a violent separation. Limb movement is prevented thereby and the joint undergoes a sort of deformation and at the point of injury are formed edema and hematoma.
– Fracture: It is complete or partial interruption of the continuity of a bone. Fractures are divided into two categories: closed and displayed. The first non-worn surface of the skin, the second occurs when the end of a bone is output outside.