How many times will be happened to have chapped skin? Not just a nuisance, because it causes itching and pain, but also an aesthetic problem. In fact, when the skin is cracked, they occur real cuts in the most superficial part of the skin and is necessary to intervene to prevent it expands.
What remedies are there for chapped skin? Here is a list of what you can do to treat this disorder!
The causes of chapped skin
It is not easy to identify the causes of chapped skin, not because you do not know, but why are so many. First, one of the factors that affects more about the chap is certainly the exposure to environmental factors such as sun, wind, cold, water and even the transition from cold to warm surroundings. Even lifestyle and physiological aspects such as genetic predisposition, age or practiced type of diet, items to evaluate.
Then there are certain diseases that damage the skin. In this case, we must intervene with creams, gels or even drugs to treat and eliminate the problem, let’s see:
- Dermatitis: is an inflammatory disease that affects the outer layers of the skin and occurs when the skin is extremely dry. The result is an abundant desquamation of the skin.
- Pityriasis Rosea: this type of disorder causes the formation of scaly patches, small in size.
- Anorexia nervosa: eating disorders are more problematic because they cause many disorders. One of these is the chapped skin due to excessive body dehydration.
- Food intolerance: Some foods cause reactions in the body, including the skin chapped or flaking evident.
- Hypothyroidism: occurs when the thyroid hormones are produced in small quantities, which results in a change of the skin’s lipid film.
- Sjogren’s syndrome is an autoimmune disease whose symptomatically is precisely the skin dryness.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: Skin care before going to sleep
What remedies against cracked skin?
The well-being of your skin passes from the care and attention they use every day. Taking care of the skin on a daily basis helps, and often makes the difference, to prevent the occurrence of cracks in the skin of the face and body.
For those subject to dry skin, use a moisturizer is key, so I recommend using the creams in question at least twice a day to give the skin the right nutrition.
Even the emollient creams based on vegetable oils, such as jojoba oil, almond oil or shea butter stimulate skin renewal, nourishes the skin and improving your health.
But not limited to creams and moisturizing. Even the power plays an important role for chapped skin, and a healthy and balanced diet, as is usual one of the best remedies in many aspects of our lives, even for chapped skin. Take heed to your diet, trying to make a balanced amount of protein, carbohydrates and fats, without forget the vitamins and minerals.
To have a healthy skin and moisturizes, it is essential to drink plenty of water (at least two liters a day). Even the use of tea and herbal teas, hydrate and purify the skin thanks to the presence of minerals.
Besides water, the foods rich in vitamin A should definitely be in your diet: fish, liver, cereals, carrots, pumpkin, apricots are some of the foods rich in vitamin A can prevent dehydration and dryness of your skin.Tags: Chapped Skin