The salt water baths are a treat for the feet. They are, in many cases, forgotten when we take care of our body.
Feet, the forgotten
When attention and care to our body almost all forget the feet and not think they work very hard all day supporting our weight, locked inside the shoes.
All men and women, we should pay due attention to our feet by providing all necessary care to help them unwind and relax. Releasing the foot of the calluses and corns and give, them a bath of hot water with salt will make us feel much better.
We must not forget that even during the winter our feet are enclosed in shoes, when summer we all want to show off shoeing flip-flops and sandals arrives. For to look cute feet in summer should not forget to care throughout the year.
To help you do this, without spending much money on it, we offer a few tips so you can prepare wonderful salt water baths for feet that are going to love.
Benefits of salt water baths for feet
After a hard day, locked inside the sometimes uncomfortable shoes our feet deserve good reward. And this reward may come as a great relaxing hot baths with salt.
In health food stores you can find different kinds of salts for the care of our feet. With any of them we can prepare the bath will bring them many benefits to our feet.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: Aesthetic electrotherapy, cellulite and localized fat
Some of these benefits are:
- Provide relief to the stress and strain of the feet.
- Provide freshness and revitalize tired feet.
- Improve circulation.
- Neutralize the problems of sweat and foot odor.
- Smooth corns and calluses.
- Help remove dead skin cells.
- Provide protection to the feet and nails.
- It is always advisable the hot water bath with salt before making a pedicure.
- Bathrooms with some special salts, such as Epson salts, are recommended to soothe foot pain caused by injury or arthritis.
How to prepare the salt water baths
Prepare a hot water bath with salt only take us a moment and, rest assured, you’re going to enjoy it immensely.
- Fill a container large enough to submerge your feet with hot water.
- Add a cup of Epson salt or sea salt.
- Immerse your feet in the salt bath until the water stays cold.
- Rinse and dry.
After the bath it is advisable to give our feet a good massage with olive oil or a good moisturizer.Tags: Benefits, feet, salt water baths