In addition to including fiber-rich foods in our diet to combat constipation should increase water consumption, thus also facilitate evacuation.
Constipation is an intestinal disorder that many people suffer and can be mild or temporary or chronic.
Constipation can be much more serious than we believe because, although in theory we can live with it, the truth is that is hurting many vital functions and worsening our quality of life.
There are many other conditions that can result from constipation and possibly not know.
In this article we explain how you can fix it naturally and effectively with a specific diet, to avoid the use of irritating laxatives and prevent other health problems.
What should constipation?
Constipation, affecting more and more people and younger, may be due to multiple reasons:
- Diet rich in refined foods and low in fiber.
- Drink little water during the day.
- Nerve issues.
- Abuse of irritating laxatives, muscle relievers, antibiotics or other drugs that affect the function or intestinal bacterial flora.
- Weakened function of the liver and gallbladder.
- Lesions in the digestive tract.
- Intestinal parasites.
Also of note to those who have difficulty evacuating when not at home, and who choose to hold back that need.
Diet 7 days
In seven days we can solve constipation? Yes, or even before, as long as the cause is not one of those we have cited, for example, possible injury or use of certain drugs.
For this reason we always recommend seeing a doctor to realize ourselves relevant evidence, especially if we take more than three days or suffering it has appeared to us suddenly without it have been before.
In this diet we highlight some ancient remedies to combat constipation and choose foods high in fiber and water, while avoiding any kind of cereal or refined flour.
If we diet works, we can keep some of these habits to avoid becoming constipated again.
On an empty stomach
To solve the constipation is fundamental way to break the overnight fast, as it will allow us to activate the functioning of the entire digestive tract.
Ideally, get up early, before 7, and start the day as follows:
- We will take two glasses of hot or warm water.
- We wait 5 minutes.
- We will take a tablespoon of olive oil extra virgin with the juice of half a lemon freshly squeezed. We can mix them or take them straight.
These steps immediately activate the function of stomach, liver and intestine.
At least twenty minutes later and we can have breakfast.
During these days we will have breakfast smoothie with the following ingredients:
- 1 Organic apple with its peel
- 3 prunes (which will have been soaked overnight)
- One tablespoon of seeds of chia (which will have been soaked overnight) (10 g)
- Mature ½plátano
- 1 ripe kiwi
- A handful of almonds or toasted hazelnuts
- A glass of water plums and chia (about 200 or 300 ml).
We will beat all well for a minute. We can take along in the morning, if it is too much.
During the morning
Throughout the morning it is very important to drink water as to increase fiber intake also our body will need more liquid. Otherwise, we could worsen constipation.
It can be hot or cold water or herbal teas.
If we are hungry we can eat a piece of ripe fruit or a handful of nuts.
We have to eat three servings each day:
- A first vegetable dish: vegetable, salad, cream or gazpacho.
- A second plate of protein: meat, fish, egg or vegetable.
- Small portion of whole grain bread or brown rice.
In mid afternoon
In the afternoon we the same as in the morning we’ll drink water or tea sips and continuously. It will help keep the bottle or the glass next.
We can snack something to avoid so hungry at night. If we want a snack, you must be whole wheat bread. We can also take a fruit smoothie or yogurt with nuts.
For dinner we will do like the food, but without whole grain:
- A first vegetable dish: vegetables, salad, cream, gazpacho or roasted apple.
- A second plate of protein: fish, egg, vegetable, avocado or nuts.