Dark circles can get to undermine our self-esteem, but mitigate them can be easier than we think if we use a number of natural solutions
Beauty is essential part of the daily life of a person.
We are not talking about resorting to extreme treatments or piles of makeup, but each person that beauty radiates naturally.
This can be expressed and achieved through endless beneficial based care products for skin and body.
When talking about natural beauty emphasis on what is transmitted to others through care is done.
Moreover, to achieve this it is also Important and combat a public enemy of the beauty of the face, dark circles.
What are dark circles?
These are characterized by being housed in the dark grooves of the lower eyelid; the darkness of these can be blue, brown or purple. This coloration depends on each person.
Causes of dark circles
Despite not being a condition or a compromising disease to the body, dark circles are caused by various factors, which could compromise other parts of the body, including vital organs.
- One of the most determining factors of its appearance is the elderly. And, as the years go by, it decreases blood circulation in the area.
- Fatigue can also take its toll on our face. At the time of being exhausted, the body loses the ability to renew cell tissues.
- There are many people who, for genetic issues, have dark circles dark shades. Estas appear from an early age and are usually permanent.
- Apart from dark circles, fluid retention is also causing large bags under the eyes;these represent a great look tired and in turn are aesthetically displeasing.
- The lack of oxygen in the body ‘s cells produce dehydration, this is evidenced by the darkening of some areas of the skin. This factor is favored by the consumption of snuff, alcohol and coffee.
These practices present below are the most appropriate to treat skin problems, especially the face, which is one of the most delicate.
It should also be avoided at all costs the use of highly chemicals or, in the worst case, operations that may endanger our health.
You may also like to read another article on BestAntiBiotic: Age spots, can be eliminated?
Cucumber is one of the foods most commonly used in beauty treatments, thanks to its components among which caffeine and ascorbic acid, and vitamin C.
This s are responsible for maintaining healthy skin, relieve irritation and reduce inflammation.
- 2 slices of cucumber
- Wash the face, especially the area where the circles are concentrated.
- Place the cucumber slices on dark circles, one for each eye.
- Let act for 10 minutes to achieve the desired effect.
- After the time indicated, clean the area where the cucumber was.
We can find chamomile in different forms. It is characterized by a very healthy plant with anti-inflammatory properties
To treat dark circles resort to small teabags.
- 2 bags of chamomile tea.
- Wash the face, especially the area where dark circles and bags inflamed focus.
- Put a bag of tea in each eye; let take effect for an estimated 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rewashed this area, now with water at room temperature.
- It is recommended to repeat the process, at least twice a week.
This food is common in homes and regular consumption has many benefits for the body.
However, this time the milk will not drink it, but we are going to apply in order to mitigate the dark color of dark circles.
- 2 cups cold milk (500 ml)
- 2 pillow
- It should also wash your face before applying this natural solution.
- Remorseless pads in half liter of cold milk.
- The spuriousness and place them over your eyes for an estimated 15 minutes.
- Finally, we will wash the face with water at room temperature.
Although it is one of the least addressed solutions, it is also very effective. Overall it is recommended when the person has very delicate skin and does not support other types of treatment.
- 1 glass of cold water (200 ml)
- 2 pieces of cotton
- We will soak the cotton and apply in each area where the dark circles. We will leave it on for 5 minutes.