When you want to reduce the abdomen, one must proceed slowly, to be consistent with the exercises and combine them with a proper diet to get the best results.
If your belly is a bit more bloated, followed suggest you some exercises to reduce belly and you can make at home without any problem.
1st exercise program to reduce belly
First, even before making physical activity, you need to lead a healthy and balanced diet.
To reduce the abdomen, you should take less sugar and carbohydrates as well as a regular exercise at least 3 times a week.
If you do not have time or desire to go to the gym, do not worry, we offer the following training program, ideal to practice at home …
Lifting the legs
- Lie flat on her back on a mattress on his stomach.
- Place your hands under her thighs and spread your legs well.
- Raise them at the same time with your toes aligned to the knees.
- The legs should be perpendicular to the ground.
- Assessable without touching the ground with their heels. Made of 20 repetitions.
Lifting the legs and pelvis
The starting position for this exercise begins where it ends earlier.
- This means that, to get started, you will raise your legs perpendicular to the ground.
- Then you have to bring them back, so that the feet overtake the imaginary line of the head. Even the basin will rise.
- Complete 30 repetitions.
An exercise that requires coordination and flexibility (which will increase with practice).
- Lie on your stomach on a mat over and extend your legs lifting them as in previous years.
- You’ll have to keep them stretched out, because it will work your upper body.
- Try to touch your ankles with your hands (the first thing you will come up to the knees).
- The push to give your arms and abdominals. Repeat the exercise 30 times.
Circles with legs
- Lie down on the mat, extend your legs and place your arms at your sides.
- Open the legs outwards and move them so as to “draw” a circle with them.
- Made of 20 repetitions and then do the same thing, but inward.
Plank and lateral movements
The exercise known as the “plank” is very effective to burn abdominal fat. Although it is very difficult and a bit painful, the results are more than interesting.
Obviously, there are many variations, such as one that provides for moving the body to the side.
- The control points are your toes, elbows, forearms and hands.
- The rest of the body must swing from right to left without touching the ground.
- Take as much movement as possible in one minute.
2nd exercise program to reduce belly
Lest you get bored you, and you to work very well this complicated area to promote fat loss, we offer a series of exercises to say goodbye to belly fat …
You may also like to read: How to make your abs at home and in no time with the right technique!
- Lie on your right side on a mat held wide expanses legs.
- You can rest your feet to a wall or in some furniture until you get used to the exercise.
- Place the elbow and forearm on the floor and lift your pelvis.
- To rebalance the body, move the left arm on the head.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and switch sides.
- Try to complete 5 lifts per side.
- Lie on your head up and flex your knees (resting your feet on the ground).
- Cross your right ankle on your left thigh.
- Bring your left hand behind your head and lift your upper body to touch the raised knee.
- Do 20 repetitions and repeat with the other side.
It is a widely used operating when doing pilates and serves to strengthen the inner muscles and lower abdomen.
- Lie down on a mat on your stomach up, extend your legs and place your hands under your buttocks.
- Raise your right hand as high as you can and, when lowered, raised his left leg.
- The movement is similar to that of scissors (hence the name of the year).
- Lift each leg at least 20 times.
- Always belly up on the mat, the arms positioned at the sides of the body.
- Bend your knees and place the soles of feet.
- Lift your hips so that your upper body “fall off” of land.
- The points of contact with the ground are the head, shoulders, arms and feet. The rest remains lifted into the air, forming a bridge or a triangle.
- After a few seconds in this position down slightly without touching the mat with the thighs. Made of 30 repetitions.
Lunges with twists
This exercise not only variant is to work your legs, but also your abs. You can make with or without weights.
- Standing with your back straight, step forward with your left leg and flex your knees so that the body “subsides”.
The right leg should remain stretched and with the knee down.
- Then turn your torso to the right.
- Head back to the center in the starting position. Repeat the exercise 20 times with each leg.